Skills and Improvements for your team - in your office, or on the Colorado River
REMEMBER! Every day above ground is a great day!
- Jim McJunkin
THE GREAT SALES MANAGER SEMINAR - Managing and Motivting Your Sales Team
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
What Your Team Members Will Learn By Attending This Seminar
Benefits of Attending This Seminar
Heavy interaction with the participants
featuring JIM MCJUNKIN
An All Day Action Packed Seminar That Will Give You The Needed Edge In Today's Challenging Market Place
What You Will Achieve in this Seminar
- Learn how to HIRE the great salespeople Learn what the good salespeople are looking for
- Develop your Sales Plan Leave this workshop with your Sales Plan outline
- Leadership by Example There are no born leaders, learn the traits of the great sales managers and how to use them for maximum sales
- Keeping yourself organized and on top of your job Not enough time to get your job done? Learn skills that will get things done now!
- Motivation skills that make an impact This Seminar will give you added knowledge and new motivation skills
- Sales Management by objectives -Learn How to help your sales people set goals and attain them
- Forms for your sales people for more efficient sales management -Most sales people hate paper work, Paper work is a waist of time, managing your territory effectively is positive
- Learn how to recognize different personalities of your team Every salesperson has area's of strengths and weaknesses,
Jim McJunkin is a speaker, trainer, seminar leader, motivational speaker on Leadership Training - team building experiential learning, leadership skills, leadership styles, sales and sales management.
Jim has extensive sales back ground and has over 15 years experence training and motivating sales people and sales management. He was himself an award winning territory sales person working his way up to sales manager at Pitney Bowes. After Pitney Bowes he took a position of Sales Manager with Lanier Company.
Other positions held by Jim McJunkin: Assistant to the President with SDS (Scientific Data Systems); Vice President of Marketing with MicroNet; and Director of Marketing and Sales with 3D (A Swintec Corporation). His customers are the who's who of Americqn business. Jim specializes in working and developing sales teams in small to medium size companies.