Skills and Improvements for your team - in your office, or on the Colorado River
REMEMBER! Every day above ground is a great day!
- Jim McJunkin
Win-Win Negotiating for Sales People is one of Jim McJunkin's star programs. Your team will learn ways to help your company, and customers feel like winners in sales transaction.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
What Your Team Members Will Learn By Attending This Seminar
Benefits of Attending This Seminar
What You Will Learn In Jim McJunkin's
WIN WIN NEGOTIATING
Many people have said that negotiating starts the moment you make first contact with the prospect. We negotiate our initial call, our appointment time, terms, etc., etc. We must always keep in mind that if we are to build a lasting relationship with our customer we must always be honest and fair.
1. Knowledge is power.
2. Negotiation starts with the very first impression.
3. Cooperative feelings create agreements.
4. Confrontations destroy trust, confidence, and sales.
5. Sell peace of mind.
6. Negotiate face to face, not on the telephone.
7. Budgets, rules and deadlines are created by people, and can be changed by people.
8. Always give options, let a small decision make the sale.
9. Be discreet! Do not communicate your weak areas.
10. Don't always accept a counter offer, but make sure you always counter their offer.
11. Give concessions in small bits, don't give away the farm.
12. Always ask for matching concessions immediately.
13. Learn to haggle, grimace, moan and cry. Have fun!
14. Start high.
15. Quote your price, and than SHUT UP!
16. Use your listening skills.
17. Be wary of last minute hitches.
18. Make our customer feel good about the finial agreement. Avoid canceled orders.
19. Qualify, qualify, qualify.
20. The first NO--the initial objection--should be taken as the opening stage to the negotiations.
21. Do not jump at the first offer.
22. When you have a disagreement, start the sentence with CAN APPRECIATE WHY YOU FEEL THAT WAY AND."
23. Turn around a question into a trail close.
24. Critique your self
25. Attitude is everything!
Jim McJunkin is a speaker, trainer, seminar leader, motivational speaker on Leadership Training - team building experiential learning, leadership skills, leadership styles, sales and sales management.
Jim has extensive sales back ground and has over 15 years experence training and motivating sales people and sales management. He was himself an award winning territory sales person working his way up to sales manager at Pitney Bowes. After Pitney Bowes he took a position of Sales Manager with Lanier Company.
Other positions held by Jim McJunkin: Assistant to the President with SDS (Scientific Data Systems); Vice President of Marketing with MicroNet; and Director of Marketing and Sales with 3D (A Swintec Corporation). His customers are the who's who of Americqn business. Jim specializes in working and developing sales teams in small to medium size companies.
Speeches, seminars, training, and adventure rafting trips, specialized for those wishing to increase sales and motivation in their companies, held in your office, or while slowly drifting on rafts down the Colorado River.